What's New v3.30 Update 9
iCIS v3.30 Update 9 contains some new and/or modified functionality, listed below.
- Adapterflows can be copied.
- If tools are locally installed:
- Node content can be edited.
- Component definitions can be edited via shortcuts.
- New entities can be added from editors, except SettingsAttributeGroup, PartnerAttributeGroup
- Default commands are available for all entity listings.
- Handling of error and warning messages during system logon has been improved.
- System-specific commands are always visible in toolbar for system explorer.
- Categories can be added or removed in entity details view.
- Showing of milliseconds can be toggled on/off.