Updated technical requirements
- iCore Integration Suite now requires .Net 4.7.1.
iCIS v4.00 Update 3 contains the following new functionality:
Some of the additions in this update affect compatibility with earlier versions of iCIS v4. For more information, see Backwards compatibility for iCIS v4 updates.
- The command Open details is now available in the context menu for all entities (it was previously only available on tracking entities). The command displays the full detail view for the entity, on its own webpage with a full URL. Having a specific URL makes it easier to share a link directly to the entity.
- A References tab is now available in the details area for all entities (except tracking entities). The entity references can be either added automatically by the system or manually by the user. Manually added references can also be deleted.
- It is now possible to assign a Category to multiple entities at the same time.
iCore Public API
- Entity repositories for configurations and definitions in the public API now provide a GetAll method to retrieve all entities of a particular type. The GetAll method is now also available for the following entities: Adapterflows, Application pools, Categories, Counters, Cross-references, Entity filters, Node Attributes, Partner attribute groups, Scripts, Servers, Setting attribute groups, Web APIs, and Workflows.
- The value of the 'Errors' property of iCore.Public.AS2.IAS2Message can now be set.
- A new property, 'LoadErrors', of type IEnumerable<iCore.Public.Types.DiagnosticInfo> has been added to iCore.Public.AS2.IAS2MDN.
- Public repositories IInteropFactory, ISystemEx, IEventRepositoryEx, ILogEntryRepositoryEx and INodeRepositoryEx are now officially released.
- Creating and publishing REST APIs is now an officially released feature (it is no longer considered a "preview").
- The names of the following types and namespaces have changed:
- SwaggerOwinSettings -> SwaggerSettings
- SwaggerUiOwinSettings -> SwaggerUiSettings
- NSwag.SwaggerGeneration.WebApi.Processors.Security -> NSwag.SwaggerGeneration.Processors.Security
WebAPI definitions that use the old names need to be updated manually.
- Web API definitions now use the ASP.NET Core 2.0 framework, which means that existing Web API definitions (based on the default template) may fail to compile with the error message "Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives.StringSegment' to 'string'". You need to make the following changes in the Helpers.cs file to fix this problem:
The changes listed below are based on the default Helper.cs template. If the Helper file has been further modified, these changes may not be sufficient.
- Add the statement "using Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives;" to the top of the document.
- In the class MultipartRequestHelper, replace the four calls to string.IsNullOrEmpty with StringSegment.IsNullOrEmpty(...).
- Replace the call to "string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace" with "StringSegment.IsNullOrEmpty".
- In the MultipartRequestHelper.GetBoundary method, change the return statement from "return boundary;" to "return boundary.Value;"
A new entity, Imported assembly, has been added. The entity provides a controlled way to reference third-party .Net libraries from Web APIs and Workflows.