- WAN, LAN - request/reply, publish/subscribe, queue, synchronous and asynchronous.
- HTTP(S), FTP(S), SMTP, MSMQ, POP3, SFTP, AS2, REST, SOAP
- Options: OFTP, IBM WebSphere MQ
- Secured delivery
- Route and filter information to correct destinations.
- Routing rules, also based upon content.
Process management and support
- Event driven architecture, real time support.
- State management, supports long lived processes.
Data capture and transformation
- Advanced data capture, including binary formats.
- Validate, transform and link data.
- Cross references, calculations.
Message support and transformation
- Native e-business standard support.
- XML, EDIFACT, X.12, Web Services.
Trading partner management
- Generic, with partner profiles.
- Templates, inheritance for efficient volume handling.
- Standard interfaces to applications and ERP systems. For example: ASW/Enterprise, B2B/EDI, Database, Dynamics AX (Axapta), Dynamics NAV (Navision), EPiServer Commerce, IFS, iScala, Jeeves, Litium Studio, M3/Movex, Palette, Pyramid, Raindance, Salesforce, SAP, Wipcore.
- Support for many different processes.
- Advanced processing in multiple CPU and clustering.
- True multitasking and use of threading.
- Security and fail-over facilities, supports 24 x 365 use.
Separated test and production environment
- Allows QA and testing in several steps.
- Version handling